Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Ai No Jikan

Dedicated to
My maybe-never-be-mine
The one and only Mellisa Karunia

Remembrance of
My first true love
-it’s amor, not eros-

Entitled
Ai No Jikan
:Moment of Love:

-Two thousand and five –
An unforgotten time
When i first saw you
I felt warmth in my soul

Losing words
I just sad and sat behind you

Not able to talk
Nor able to walk
I just can do anything
To you and to myself

-Two thousand and six-
So bad of me
I didn’t make it to the next...

But..

So luck of me
I meet you
Still feel the same
Like the first time i see you

Day by day
Cross over time
More i see you
Can’t wipe you off my mind

-Two thousand and seven-
So luck of me
Finally, i can make it to the next..

But..

This is a quite bad luck
I don’t be with you

Something has dig up
From my foot
Through my core
To my throat

There’s a hole in me
Without you

Even worse..

If i meet you
I can’t move
Can’t speak
I just can see you again,
Without doing anything

I’m starting to hate this useless self of me

So naive
Too nervous
Yes, i’m a coward

Can’t tell you
That i love you

Maybe later, or other time
With a letter, or other kind

But..
I just don’t get it
Why must you?

Can you tell me?

Someday
Or some other day
Will you understand
My feeling toward you?

May i
Enter your
Life with
Love that
I have
Someday
At some place?

Knowing you
A gift
Running
Useless life of me
Neverending
In
Atmosphere

No comments: