Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Ano Toki - Shuukou No Jikan

Dedicated to
My first friend
Of my new life

Entitled
Ano Toki-Shuukou No Jikan
That time-It is Friendship’s

..
That time, everyone leave
That time, i leave myself
That time, no one care me

But i keep going
Can’t think anything
Till i collapsing

Where am i?
Who am i?
What am i doing here?
Don’t know, and don’t care

I keep going
Without thinking
Until.. you coming
And asking

I find myself again
Without much pain
I can’t believe it
You can do it

Are you goddess?
Or an angel?

I’ve come to think ‘bout it
Are they even exist?

That time,
I hear your speaking
That time,
I realized a thing

Don’t care if you god or what
I found a more suitable word
Fried, with a “n” inside it
Before the letter “d”

That time,
Yes that time
If i can give it a name
I’ll call it
Time of friendship.

No comments: