Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Me Who Don’t Know Myself

I asked my reflection
“who are you?”
He did the same
“are you mine?”
He didn’t answer
He seem so unfamiliar
I rarely see him
“you’re weird”
“gimme a break”
I murmured
“is this me?”
“i don’t want you”
But he is me, i can’t afford it
That’s a truth

..
...
“he is ya”
A nice word from a nice girl
A wise, cheerful, cute girl
She have taught me a lot
“appreciate him”
“he isn’t created to be dumped”
“how will yer beloved one recognize ya, if ya even don’t recognize yerself?”
“...”
That girl..
She always be there to cheer me

I don’t know what i’m going to be
If she doesn’t exist..

This is my conclusion
Not a fiction
But more to a realization
Maybe i’ll try to meet him more
For myself, who own him
Her, who encourage me, and Him, who own me.

I’ll try.

No comments: